STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENTS TO
SERVE YOU THE BEST
WELCOME TO OUR DIAGNOSTIC
A diagnostic test is any kind of medical test performed to aid in the diagnosis or detection of disease.Diagnostic tests can also be used to predict the prognosis of persons who have already been diagnosed with an illness. Answers, discoveries, or other outcomes are processed.
A diagnosis, in the sense of a diagnostic method, may be thought of as an attempt to categorise a person’s condition into discrete and distinct categories that allow doctors to make treatment and prognosis decisions. As a result, a diagnostic opinion is frequently characterised in terms of a sickness or another ailment. (However, in the instance of a misdiagnosis, the individual’s real ailment or condition differs from the diagnosis.
OUR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES
Affinity 70 Ultrasound
Siemens X Ray
16 Slice CT Scan
Why Choose Us
– The role of diagnostics
- Improve patient care;
- Contribute to consumer safety;
- Help to limit healthcare spending, a major economic challenge for all countries.
–Improving patient care
- Screening for disease prevention;
- Diagnosis at an early disease stage, when symptoms are just beginning to appear;
- Diagnosis and patient prognosis, particularly of infectious diseases to identify the causative agent and determine its resistance profile to antibiotics;
- Treatment decisions and treatment monitoring.